3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Access parts of the Caribbean coastline that are unreachable by traditional tour vehicle during a SUP tour at sunrise. Explore before the sun reaches its peak increases your chance of spotting wildlife and reveals natural features that you may otherwise have missed. Plus, you’ll receive personalized attention in a small group limited to five people.
- Discover parts of the Caribbean coast that are inaccessible by traditional tour vehicle
- An ideal choice for tour for outdoor adventurers
- No previous stand-up paddleboarding experience is required
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 5 people
Saved to wishlist!
Fundamental instruction in SUP
SUP board, paddle and lifejacket
Water and fruit
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Yak Lake House, Boulevar Costero de Bacalar Manzana 2 Entre Calle 24 y 26, Centro, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY What SUP Bacalar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private SUP Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private SUP Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private SUP Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private SUP Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 71289P3