2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the calm, clear waters of Bacalar Lagoon during the early morning hours on this sightseeing stand-up paddleboarding tour. Discover the Black Cenote (also known as Cenote La Bruja), an open sky cenote at the deepest point of the lake. Plus, mix up an exfoliating mask with sulfur mud. The tour also includes coffee and juice, as well as a light breakfast and snacks.
- Navigate the Bacalar Lagoon on a stand-up paddleboard with a guide
- Learn why it’s called the Lagoon of Seven Colors from your guide
- Experience a sulfur-infused full-body mud mask along the lake
- Breakfast and snacks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Av. Costera Sur Mzn. 5, Lt. 43, Magisterial, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Av. Costera Sur Mzn. 5, Lt. 43, Magisterial, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amir AdvenTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Stand Up Paddle Board Tour with breakfast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Stand Up Paddle Board Tour with breakfast?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Stand Up Paddle Board Tour with breakfast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunrise Stand Up Paddle Board Tour with breakfast
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBacalarWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanKayaking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory