- Navigate the Bacalar Lagoon on a private sailboat
- A private excursion exclusively for your group: personalized experience
- Perfect for couples, families or small groups of friends
- See well-known spots, such as the Cenote Negro, as well as others that most tourists miss
Departure & Return
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts. Sun creams are prohibited, we recommend bringing a hat, caps, sunglasses and long clothing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sailing Colibri
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff