8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the countryside and learn how to make halloumi with this class. You'll head out to a traditional village, where you'll learn to make your own cheese from scratch (you’ll even milk sheep and goats). You'll then sit down for a brunch, followed by a visit to a honey producer and a winery, with a stop in Lefkara, known for its lace and filigree, before heading back to your departure point.
- Learn the art of cheese making at a local farm
- Round-trip transfers from your Ayia Napa or Protaras hotel are included
- Brunch is included in the price of the tour
- Group sizes capped at seven people for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Tea, coffee & homemade lemonade are served throughout the cheese-making workshop.
A delicious brunch of the cheeses made along with village bread, farm fresh eggs, smoked ham, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, jams & honey.
Tastings along the way...
At each stop after our cheese-making workshop there will be yummy tastings - honey, traditional sweets, wine, chocolates and more!
Coffee and/or Tea
All tasting and entrance fees
Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
Support a small business along with the local culture
A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Ayia Napa / Protaras location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.
This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY L.G.A. Cyprus Taste Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Halloumi Heaven: Cheese-Making Class & Troodos Mountain Villages 8h?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Halloumi Heaven: Cheese-Making Class & Troodos Mountain Villages 8h?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Halloumi Heaven: Cheese-Making Class & Troodos Mountain Villages 8h?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsShopping ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTransfers & Ground TransportAyia NapaProtarasFamagustaFamagusta DistrictFood Tours - Famagusta DistrictCooking Classes - Famagusta DistrictDining Experiences - Famagusta DistrictWine Tastings - Famagusta DistrictShopping Tours - Famagusta DistrictCategory