Are you interested in?
- Full-day Uluru and Kata Tjuta tour from Ayers Rock, including BBQ dinner
- Marvel at Kata Tjuta as you hike through the Walpa Gorge
- Discover Australia’s Aboriginal heritage at the Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Explore the Mala Walk and Mutitjulu Waterhole at the base of Uluru
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ dinner as you watch the sunset over Uluru
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, dinner, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pickup time prior to tour date. Kindly allow 15 mins for the bus to arrive.
What To Expect
Tuck into a tasty packed lunch (provided) on the way, then jump out to enjoy the first walk of the day, affording spectacular views of Kata-Tjuta (the Olgas) and the Walpa Gorge. Continue to the Aboriginal Cultural Centre to learn more about the local Pitjantjatjara people and the region’s rich Aboriginal heritage.
Next, head to the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock), where you’ll enjoy two walks – the Mala Walk, which follow the north-west side of Uluru and passes some impressive Anangu rock art, and a guided hike to the ancient Mutitjulu Waterhole.
Finally, watch the sunset over the sacred peak of Uluru as you sip a glass of Champagne and feast on a traditional Aussie-style BBQ dinner.
Your tour ends around 7pm, back at the Ayers Rock Resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emu Run Experience
If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 4 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Uluru and Kata Tjuta Experience with BBQ Dinner.
- "There was some walking and you need to take water with you on this trip." See review