- One-way transfer from Uluru to Alice Springs
- Travel in a deluxe air-conditioned coach with a professional driver
- View iconic sights along the way, including Mt Conner, West MacDonnell Ranges and vast cattle stations
- Hear informative commentary about local history and sacred sites from the driver
- Stop at Mount Ebenezer Road House where you can purchase afternoon tea and see artworks made by local Imanpa (Aboriginal) community members
- Ride along part of the famous Stuart Highway, the principal route from north to south in central Australia
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call AAT Kings at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, AAT Kings does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone AAT Kings to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
What To Expect
Pass by Curtin Springs, a huge family-owned cattle station, and admire the giant mesa of Attila (Mt Conner) in the distance. Stop to stretch your legs at Mount Ebenezer Road House, where you can purchase tea or snacks and admire Aboriginal artwork by the local Imanpa people.
Connect to the iconic Stewart Highway that bisects Central Australia, and drive along the majestic gorges and peaks of the West MacDonnell Ranges. Learn about native flora, including hardy desert oaks, and look for Outback creatures like camels, thorny devils and bearded dragons.
At the end of the 288-mile (463-km) journey, the door-to-door service concludes with drop-off at your Alice Springs hotel.
Please note: You may transfer coaches at the Kings Canyon junction before continuing to Alice Springs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (20kg) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note: This one-way transfer does NOT pick up from the Airport
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Alice Springs One-Way Shuttle.