4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from 12.30pm at Desert Gardens Hotel. Guests arriving to Ayers Rock Airport will be collected from 13.00. *Please advise flight number when booking*
- Ayers Rock Airport, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day/3 Night Perentie Dreaming Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day/3 Night Perentie Dreaming Safari?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day/3 Night Perentie Dreaming Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5703P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAyers Rock4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritorySafaris - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaSafaris - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaExtreme - South Australia4WD Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaSafaris - Western AustraliaMulti-day Tours - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaCategory