- 3-day tour to Uluru, Kings Canyon and Alice Springs
- Watch the sunset and sunrise over Uluru
- Walk around the base of majestic Uluru with your guide
- Enjoy guided walks at Mala and Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Learning about the Aboriginal Tjukurpa (Dreaming) and rock art
- Explore the awe-inspiring Kings Canyon
- Drive through the vast Australian Outback
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call AAT Kings at least 24hrs prior to travel.
What To Expect
Your tour may include two nights of accommodation with a choice of room according to your needs and budget. In Uluru, the choices include either Sails In The Desert — the premier hotel in Ayers Rock; or Desert Gardens Hotel; or Outback Pioneer. In Kings Canyon, there are a range of room options at Kings Canyon Resort.
Alternatively, you have the option to book the 'Tour Only' option, meaning accommodation is not included and you can book your own accommodation in both Ayers Rock and Kings Canyon.
Meals are not included, leaving you free to choose what and where to eat.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise at time of booking if you require a disabled room
- At time of booking, you must include your flight details (flight number and arrival time).
- Additional documentation for this tour will be made available to you upon check in at your hotel in Ayers Rock. Your document package will include extra vouchers for your tour, any transfers details that may be included, as well as a full tour itinerary and hotel contact lists
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Luggage must not exceed 20kg per person
- On day 3, during the hotter months of the year where temperatures can reach and exceed 36° C or 97° F, the Watarrka National Park Rangers strongly advise that visitors do not take part in the Kings Canyon Rim Climb. Heat exhaustion, over these hotter months, is a very high possibility and a danger in such remote regions. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of our clients we offer a guided walk along the Kings Canyon creek-bed as an alternative. It is essential for all rim walkers during the hotter months to have 3-litres of water – iced water is available to top up bottles on board the coach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour from Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Alice Springs via Kings Canyon.