Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Provence’s Lavender Route from Avignon
- Learn all there is to know about Provence’s iconic flower at the Lavender Museum
- Visit Senanque Abbey and the hilltop village of Gordes
- Follow the scenic Ochre Path in Roussillon
- Admire the vast purple landscapes of Provence’s Lavender Route from the Sault plateau
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff