8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Provence’s heritage and sample the produce for which the region is famous on this small-group Vaison-la-Romaine and Séguret day trip from Avignon. Admire medieval architecture in the Roman settlement of Vaison-la-Romaine. After a lunch of regional specialities with a glass of wine in Séguret, follow your guide through the village and enjoy fine views over the vineyards. Sample delicious Côtes du Rhône wines in a local winery and learn of the region’s rich winemaking traditions. Your tour is limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Vaison-la-Romaine and Séguret day trip from Avignon
- Explore Roman ruins in the ancient hillside settlement of Vaison-la-Romaine
- Marvel at the town’s magnificent Roman amphitheater
- On market day, wander among the busy locals and traders buying and selling as they have done for centuries
- Meet a master cheese-maker for a tasting session of local cheese
- Enjoy lunch in the charming village of Séguret
- Visit a local winery and sample fine Côtes du Rhône varietals during a guided wine tasting
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch and a glass of wine
Wine and cheese workshop and tasting
Wine tasting at a winery
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès , 41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Please meet your guide in front of the Avignon Tourism Office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate shoes
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine and Cheese Tour in Vaison-la-Romaine and Séguret from Avignon
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAvignonFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Les Halles MarketLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)UzesLes Saintes Maries de la MerChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Aigues-MortesChâteauneuf-du-PapeAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)RoussillonGordesNimesLes Baux-de-ProvenceTavel Rhône RiverLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Eglise Notre-Dame des Sablons