9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the highlights of Luberon and the surrounds on a guided tour from Avignon. With a small group and your guide in the lead, visit sites such as Senanque Abbey, Roussillon and Ménerbes, Gordes, and the Fontaine de Vaucluse. Along the way, listen to insightful commentary on the history, culture, architecture, and environment of the area. Small group ensures personalized attention.
- Highlights tour of Luberon includes all the most important landmarks in one day
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere and attention from your guide
- Guided commentary on the history and culture of Luberon
- Visit a large local spring, learn about the area's lavender production, stroll through a hilltop village
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Parking fees, tolls and fuel
Entrance fees, unless specified
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès , 41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Luberon Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luberon Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luberon Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Luberon Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon
8 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Eglise Notre-Dame des SablonsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Châteauneuf-du-PapeTavel Rhône RiverRoussillonNimesLes Halles MarketGordesLes Saintes Maries de la MerAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Les Baux-de-ProvenceMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)UzesAigues-Mortes