Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group tour of Saint Remy de Provence and Arles from Avignon
- See where Vincent van Gogh got inspiration for a few of his masterpieces
- Wine tasting at Chateauneuf-du-Pape cellar
- Visit Van Gogh’s recreated bedroom at Saint-Paul de Mausole
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue on to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and stop at Saint-Paul de Mausole to see some sites painted by Van Gogh (entrance fee not included).
Next, travel south through rolling vineyards to Châteauneuf-du-Pape, a lovely village in the Rhône Valley surrounded by prestigious wine estates. Stop in one of the wineries to taste fine wine and tour the wine cellars, then pop into the estate shop to purchase some wine and souvenirs to take home.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in Avignon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.