Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour lavender fields tour from Avignon
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Visit the town of Sault — famous for its fertile lavender fields — with a guide
- Walk along rows of purple lavender and smell the fragrance on the air
- Learn how essential oils are extracted from the plants at a lavender farm
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Avignon tourist office or your central Avignon hotel
Departure & Return
Please meet your driver-guide in front of the Avignon Tourism Office.
What To Expect
First, visit the town of Sault — widely considered to be the French capital of lavender — and enjoy free time to capture the rolling hillsides on camera. Stroll among the rows of purple flowers, and inhale the heady scent for which lavender is famous.
Then, visit a local lavender farm and learn how the essential oils are extracted from the plants. Afterward, explore the surrounding countryside further with your guide before returning to your original starting point — where your 5-hour tour will come to an end.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply: 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms