1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The Caves of Thouzon (Grotte de Thouzon) are renowned for their dramatic stalactites and stalagmites, and lie just a 30-minute drive from Avignon. With this ticket, explore the cave on a guided walking tour, learn how the natural wonder was carved out by an underground river, and hear about the ancient fossils unearthed in the caves.
- Experience the natural wonders of the Caves of Thouzon
- Prepaid admission ticket: no waiting in line
- Guided walking tour: discover the fascinating history of the caves
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
2083 Route d'Orange, 84250 Le Thor, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GROTTES DE THOUZON
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAvignonNature and Wildlife - ProvenceAttractions & Museums - ProvenceNature and Wildlife - ArlesAttractions & Museums - ArlesNature and Wildlife - NîmesAttractions & Museums - NîmesCategory
Rocher des DomsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)GordesLes Halles MarketMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)RoussillonNimesChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Rhône RiverEglise Notre-Dame des SablonsUzesAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Aigues-MortesLes Baux-de-ProvenceLes Saintes Maries de la MerChâteauneuf-du-PapeTavel