- 2.5-hour cultural show in Rarotonga
- Set on floating and fixed stages over water
- Island/Western fusion buffet dinner
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Round-trip transportation from Rarotonga hotels
- See fire dancers and other top island entertainers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTe Vara Nui Village, Muri Cook Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
All Transfers are to be booked directly with Te Vara Nui.
Extra costs apply (Combo Extravaganza package is the only activity including complimentary transfers) and pick up times will be given when you book transfers with the Te Vara Nui reception office.
Transfers can be arranged from Hotels/Resorts on the main road. (no private accommodations are included)
What To Expect
Dig in to a buffet of Island/Western fusion cuisine; vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Check-In is 6.45pm, and the show follows.
Sit back and watch Rarotonga's talented dancers and fire performers demonstrate their skills by torchlight. You'll learn about the Maori people of the Cook Islands through song and dance.
You'll end your evening with drop-off back at your Rarotonga accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Seats are allocated and will not be known in advance of the performance date.. please discuss with the operator if you wish to be seated with a particular guest
- Return transfer from accommodation must be re-confirmed by contacting the operator prior to arrival and paid for locally
- Near public transportation
- All guests are to reconfirm their booking and accommodation details 24 hours beforehand
- Most travelers can participate
- Please request with Te Vara Nui reception office if you wish to be seated with a specific guest. Please also inform the office if you plan on bringing a wheelchair/baby buggy etc
- OPERATED BY Te Vara Nui Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s a must see and do if you’re visiting Raro." See review