- Maneuver around Rarotonga island on an open-air tuk tuk
- See remote parts of the island by driving along the Ara Metua ancient path
- Learn about Cook Island culture and history as you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tik-e Tours LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Explore Rarotonga by Electric Tuk Tuk.