- Pedal around Rarotonga on an easy cycling tour
- Listen to engaging commentary about the island from your local guide
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant and swim off a secluded beach
- Use of cycling equipment included
- Round-trip hotel transportation is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Please note that pick up is from any location on the island, and is not limited to just those accommodation providers noted above. Pick up time from your accommodation or agreed meeting place varies depending on where on the island you are located. As a rough guide, on the West side (Arorangi) your pick up will be between around 8.15 and 8.25am; on the North (town side, e.g. Avarua, Tupapa), your pick up will be between around 7.45 and 7.50am. On the 'sunrise' East side (Matavera and Muri Lagoon), pick up is between around 7.50am and 8.05am. For the south side (Titikaveka), your pick time is between around 8.05am and 8.15am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear sturdy shoes for cycling
- Bring 600 - 800ml water bottle to fit in bottle cage on bike
- Minimum age is 1 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Storytellers Eco Cycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 'Discover' Rarotonga Cycling Tour with Lunch.