Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the city of Austin and why it’s considered “weird”
- This tour is a good option for first-time visitors
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy live entertainment during the tour
Departure & Return
Meet your Twisted Texas crew member outside of the Austin Visitor Center entrance on 4th Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Twisted Texas Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands