2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Austin by traveling along the city’s bike trails during this guided tour. Stop at landmarks such as Barton Springs, the Stevie Ray Vaughan statue, Congress Avenue (known for the “Bat Bridge"), and more. You’ll be able to experience Austin from a unique perspective. Plus, you’ll be able to go farther faster thanks to the assistance of an e-bike.
- Discover more of Austin with the help of a guide on the biking tour
- This tour is a good option for both first-time and returning visitors
- Navigate hills and trails easily with the aid of an e-bike
- Riders must be at least 16 years old
Saved to wishlist!
e-bike is in cluded with helmet
gratuities for guide
Departure & Return
506 Springdale Rd , 506 Springdale Rd, Austin, TX 78702, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Parking along street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- must be able to ride a bike
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BikeTexas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Austin E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Austin E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Austin E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Austin E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Austin E-Bike Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAustinMountain Bike Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasCategory
Zilker Metropolitan Park Tours & TicketsFrench Legation Museum Tours & TicketsAustin Paramount Theatre Tours & TicketsAustin Aquarium Tours & TicketsAustin Convention Center Tours & TicketsLBJ Presidential Library Tours & Tickets2nd Street District Tours & TicketsMayfield Park and Preserve Tours & TicketsDriskill Hotel (The Driskill) Tours & TicketsSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo) Tours & TicketsHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG) Tours & TicketsMexic-Arte Museum Tours & TicketsBullock Texas State History Museum Tours & TicketsLady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Tours & TicketsTexas Governor's Mansion Tours & Tickets