- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the scenic Texas Hill Country
- Visit President Lyndon B. Johnson’s childhood home and “Texas White House”
- Learn about the Hill Country’s proud mix German immigrant and cowboy culture
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from downtown area hotels starting 15 - 30 mins prior to the start of the tour- you must confirm your reservation at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide - languages other than English available upon request for additional fee
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the contact info you provide to Viator is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please provide when booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Antonio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Texas Hill Country and LBJ Tour From Austin.