Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the Austin Visitor's Center at 602 E 4th St, Austin. The parking garage is located close by at 601 E 5th St, Austin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Smoking not permitted
- Infants must be accommodated with legal car seats (not provided)
- Please note: Adult guests with children younger than eight years of age (unless taller than 4 feet 9 inches) will need to bring a child safety seat, this is Texas State Law
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Request for special accommodations for wheelchair accessible needs will be addressed by management. Special arrangements may require as long as 72 hours’ notice to secure.
- As of 05/04/2020 – We are offering tours by reservation only. We are taking the following steps to protect the health of our employees and guests: 1.We are requiring that our guides provide their temperature each day, and they will not be allowed to report to work if ill in any way. 2.We have increased the frequency of our cleanings. We are now fully sanitizing the vehicles after each tour. 3.We are asking passengers to not join us if they currently are ill or if they have had any Covid-19 symptoms with in the last 3 weeks. 4.We will be asking all passengers to make a health declaration stating they’re healthy by signing a waiver that will be sent to you by email. 5.We will be using infrared thermometers to check all passenger temperatures before they board the vehicle. We will ask anyone with a fever or high-temperature to please leave the area immediately, and we will contact them about rescheduling at another time. 6.We are requiring that both our guides and and guest wear masks at all times (this includes the time outside the vehicle waiting to board). 7.Guides will be providing hand sanitizer to each guest as they board the vehicle so that nobody is grasping handles or seat belts with unclean hands as they board and get seated. We reserve the right to reschedule or refuse admittance (without refund) if you can’t comply with requirements 3 through 7. These requirements must be followed to insure the safety of our passengers and guides.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY AO Tours Austin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff