Are you interested in?
29 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Austin
15 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Departure & Return
Departure Point1403 Lavaca St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segcity Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Bat Tour in Austin?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Bat Tour in Austin?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 74447P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAustinHistorical Tours - TexasSegway Tours - TexasCategory
Austin Paramount TheatreFrench Legation MuseumAustin Convention CenterMayfield Park and PreserveZilker Metropolitan ParkTexas Governor's MansionSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo)Bullock Texas State History MuseumLBJ Presidential LibraryDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)Austin Aquarium2nd Street DistrictLady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Mexic-Arte Museum