Explore our promoted experiences
- Bike tour of Lady Bird Lake
- Learn about Austin’s history and escape the city bustle
- See notable sites including the Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue and the Old Railroad Bridge
- Get insider tips from a local guide
- Enjoy frequent stops to take photos and rest your legs
- Bottled water included
Departure & Return
Across the street from the Barton Springs Picnic food trucks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 early prior to start time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff