2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
5300 N Capital of Texas Hwy , 5300 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78730, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
5300 N Capital of Texas Hwy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alley Kat Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Make sure to let people know they need a car AND traffic maybe bad going around the circle at Zilker Park, stay to the left if possible, we sat for an hour trying to get around." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Keep Austin Weird Scavenger Hunt
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAustinFun & Games - TexasSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TexasCategory
Bullock Texas State History MuseumDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)French Legation MuseumAustin AquariumSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo)Mexic-Arte Museum HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Zilker Metropolitan ParkLBJ Presidential LibraryAustin Convention Center2nd Street DistrictLady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterTexas Governor's MansionAustin Paramount TheatreMayfield Park and Preserve