1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (downtown locations)
Please remember to tip your awesome pedicab driver!
Departure & Return
602 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metrocycle Pedicabs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic Austin Private Pedicab Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic Austin Private Pedicab Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Historic Austin Private Pedicab Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAustinPedicab Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasCategory
French Legation MuseumDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)Austin Convention CenterAustin Paramount TheatreLBJ Presidential LibraryTexas Governor's MansionZilker Metropolitan ParkHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Mexic-Arte Museum Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center2nd Street DistrictBullock Texas State History MuseumAustin AquariumMayfield Park and PreserveSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo)