Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet inside the AUSTIN VISITOR CENTER
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Shuttle departs from the AUSTIN VISITOR CENTER located at 602 E. 4th Street, Austin, TX 78701.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old. Guests under the age of 21 are only permitted in wine tasting rooms with a legal guardian.
- Parking is available in the Austin Convention Center Garage which is connected to the Austin Visitor Center. Enter the garage on E 5th St between Red River and Sabine.
- Guests with limited mobility are welcome to bring a wheelchair or portable scooter on board to be folded and placed in the rear of the van. The vans are not equipped with a ramp or wheelchair lift however, so all guests must be able to step up into the vehicle (about 12 inches).
- You are welcome to BYO with us, but we ask no glass. If you purchase bottles from any of the wineries, we will gladly secure them in the van for you.
- Wine tastings cost $15-20 each (payable directly at the wineries).
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms or if you are feeling ill in any way, please do not join the shuttle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Austin Detours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff