- 2-hour bike tour of central Austin
- Explore the bike-friendly Texas capital the easy and eco-friendly way
- Follow your local guide along mostly flat trails and paths through the downtown area
- See landmarks like the capitol building and Barton Springs
- Cycle around Lady Bird Lake, Austin's favorite outdoor attraction
- Bike and helmet rental included
- Great introduction to the city
Departure & Return
South gate- barton springs pool **not the main entrance** Meet in parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bikes have bottle cages
- Youth ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children ages 11 and under, private tour required (extra $30 pp, payable in person day-of)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands