- Mountain bike along Austin's Barton Creek on this cycling tour
- Take an 8-mile ride through one of the largest urban wilderness areas in the country
- Cycle along trails offering scenic views of limestone walls and shallow creek crossings
- Cool off with a dip in the crystal-clear waters of Barton Creek
- Great combination of outdoor adventure and relaxation
Departure & Return
360 trailhead, Barton creek greenbelt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bike has a bottle cage. Extra water and an energy bar in your backpack recommended
- Wear closed toe shoes and keep a dry pair for the hotel
- Youths ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For children 11 and under, private tour required ( extra $50 pp)
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands