- See historical sites and popular attractions on this tour
- This tour is a good option for first-time visitors
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Depart from the conveniently located Austin Visitors Center
Departure & Return
We can be found inside the Austin Visitors Center at 602 E 4th Street. Parking is available in the garage at 601 E 5th Street. Street parking is also available for $2/hr and can be paid using the Park ATX app.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please allow us 72 hours notice for ADA accessible vehicles
- Please note: Adult guests with children younger than eight years of age (unless taller than 4 feet 9 inches) will need to bring a child safety seat, this is Texas State Law
- Please contact us with any health concerns you may have. There will be stops at locations with uneven surfaces.
- As of 05/04/2020 – We are offering tours by reservation only.
- Special accommodations for wheelchair accessible needs will be addressed by management. Special arrangements may require as long as 72 hours’ notice to secure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY AO Tours Austin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff