- Bike tour around Austin, Texas
- Cycle around Zilker Park and Lady Bird Lake
- See famous landmarks, plus lesser-known attractions
- Includes guide, as well as use of bike and helmet
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to start time! Across from the Barton Springs Picnic food trucks.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get outfitted with your bike and helmet, then set out with your guide to see the best of Austin. Pedal along the hike-and-bike trail that runs through Zilker Park and around Lady Bird Lake. Turn north to check out the Italian Renaissance Revival of the Texas State Capitol building.
Learn about the city's history as you roll through downtown. Head down Congress Avenue and over the Congress Avenue Bridge, where 1.5 million bats take shelter between the months of March to November.
Continue to South Congress, Rainey Street, and the boardwalk trail. Get great photo opportunities throughout the bike tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be a strong enough bike rider to keep up with the group. If not, our Peace Love and Zilker tour might be a better option for groups with children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff