- Enjoy a scavenger hunt adventure around Austin
- Discover a variety of interesting locations
- Learn about the history of the city
- Great way for newcomers to get to know Austin
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Welcome to Texas' State Capitol! If you haven't already done so, travel by foot, car or public transportation to the Texas State Library & Archives Building located on Brazos Street between 12th Street and 13th Street. Public parking is available in a number of lots in the area.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
- Operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Maximum of 5 people per team - buy 3, get 2 people free
- Follow directions on voucher to activate tour
- Pricing is per individual but the team must book together - one voucher is valid for team of 2-5 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventure Quest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Downtown Austin Scavenger Hunt Adventure.