Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time departure to our clubhouse at 506 Walsh Street, Austin, TX 78703. We say please but we mean you MUST be there 15 minutes prior to departure time. So pretty please, with sugar on top, be there 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must wear helmets, which we provide.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Sorry, no pets!
- Maximum passenger weight cannot exceed 300lbs.
- This is a bicycle tour so you need to be able to safely and confidently ride a bicycle. We use e-bikes but they work on the same principle as a bicycle. No refunds will be given if you cannot pass our rider test and safety training. You don't need to be a Tour de France rider but if you can't ride down the street in your neighborhood we ain't the adventure for you.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You need to be on time and on time means 15 minutes before scheduled departure. If you cannot make it at least 15 minutes prior to departure time, DO NOT BOOK this adventure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourBikerGang.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Two adults on the same bike is much harder to manage (turn, etc) as you have to coordinate and the seats are small-ish." See review