- Ghost tour of Austin with acclaimed storyteller
- Hear stories from the city's haunted history
- Visit little known nooks and crannies of Texas's capital city
- Join a small group for a tour that will keep you on your toes
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the historic (and haunted), Speakeasy tavern. You can wait inside near the front windows for your guide. Or, we will meet you out front next to our Ghost Walk Austin sign. *Arrive about 15 minutes prior to departure to grab a drink or a soda before our tour!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Information:
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Learn more: https://www.touratx.com/ghost-walk/
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Austin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Haunted Austin Walking History Tour.