3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
All Fees and Taxes
Lunch and a glass of wine
Scenic flight to Waiheke Island
Hotel pick up
Transfer to the ferry termianl on Waiheke Island
Any additional expenses incurred outside of the packaged meal and wineat the lunch venue.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The lunch venue is subject to availability During the wintertime.
- Most travelers can participate
- This package is designed to be completed in three and half hours. Should you wish to stay longer, please let us know.
- The durationg displayed on this package is approximate flight experience duration and not the total experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auckland Seaplanes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Waiheke Island - Fly and Dine (from Ardmore Airport)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waiheke Island - Fly and Dine (from Ardmore Airport)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waiheke Island - Fly and Dine (from Ardmore Airport)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Waiheke Island - Fly and Dine (from Ardmore Airport)
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeAucklandFood Tours - North IslandDining Experiences - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandFood Tours - Waiheke IslandDining Experiences - Waiheke IslandWine Tastings - Waiheke IslandFood Tours - TaurangaDining Experiences - TaurangaWine Tastings - TaurangaCategory
Muriwai BeachRangitoto IslandManukau Heads Lighthouse Auckland Fish MarketAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbAotea SquarePorts of AucklandAuckland ZooArataki Visitor CentreMt. EdenTakapuna One Tree HillAuckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiSculptureumSt Patrick's CathedralCoast-to-Coast Walkway Ponsonby Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Great Barrier IslandPiha Beach