Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- All electric bicycle and safety equipment will be provided
- Listen to your guide through personal headsets
- A fun way to see Auckland’s sights while getting some exercise
- Receive a free souvenir photo to remember your ride
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you inside The Pantry cafe at the Park Hyatt Auckland – at the corner of Halsey Street and Jellicoe Street, opposite the ASB Building. Once you are inside The Pantry, look out for your guide – they will be the person wearing the grey or black Power to the Pedal t-shirt!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Power to the Pedal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands