- Rotorua and Waitomo Caves small-group tour from Auckland
- Discover top sites of interest in Rotorua such as Te Puia and the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
- Enjoy sweeping views over Lake Rotorua
- Take a boat ride through the Waitomo Caves — widely considered New Zealand’s top attraction
- Gain insight into the caves’ geology and watch as the glowworms illuminate the cave walls
- Upgrade your tour to visit the Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Auckland hotel
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Small-group tour
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats are required by law in NZ in private vehicles for children under 7 years. We recommend the same standard be applied for your child's safety and have them available in all vehicles.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour is not suitable for children under 2 years to travel with group - private tours can be arranged on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ )
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Our tour guide Matt was great and a very safe driver which is certainly helpful as your spending a long day on the road but worth every minute." See review