8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided return transfers from Auckland
Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
Complimentary refreshments and water on board
A local English-speaking tour escort throughout the tour
Luxurious temperature controlled transportation in a minibus
Guided experience at the vineyard
Enjoy wine tastings at 3 locally owned vineyards
Lunch with a three course meal with matching wines
Visit to lookouts over Muriwai Beach, the gannet colony
Spectacular views of the Tasman Sea and West Coast from the lookouts
See the rugged West Coast & regional Park meeting the Tasman Sea
Chance to see nesting Gannets preparing for winter migration
Visit the black sand west coast wild beaches of the area
Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
Departure & Return
8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the conditions, Sun protection, jacket/warm layer, & any essential personal items.
- Easy and good fitness level required.
- This is a guided walking tour and sensible walking footwear is recommended.
- Bring a camera or a phone with camera capability as this is the perfect place to get some great travel photos.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceKart
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Muriwai Scenic Gannet & Wine Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Muriwai Scenic Gannet & Wine Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Muriwai Scenic Gannet & Wine Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Muriwai Scenic Gannet & Wine Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Muriwai Scenic Gannet & Wine Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAucklandFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandWine Tastings - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandFood Tours - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaWine Tastings - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® AquariumQueen StreetTakapuna Silo ParkMt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga)Piha BeachGreat Barrier IslandRangitoto IslandArataki Visitor CentreSculptureumViaduct HarbourAuckland War Memorial MuseumOdyssey Sensory MazeAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbStonyridge VineyardPonsonby Ports of AucklandManukau Heads Lighthouse St Patrick's CathedralSky City Auckland