- See key Auckland sights with a local guide and learn about Auckland history and culture
- Travel in a van that seats up to 11 people
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Round trip transfer from your hotel or cruise ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop by North Head, a headland formed by the volcano Maungauika, and visit One Tree Hill, a second volcanic peak which looks out at both of Auckland’s harbors. Maori people call this hill Maungakiekie, or ‘mountain of the kiekie vine,’ and it was home to an important fortification prior to the arrival of Europeans.
Soak up the hip, bustling atmosphere on Ponsonby Road, which is home to some of the city’s best bars, restaurants, and shops, then continue on a route through central Auckland that can be customized to your interests. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per booking(We can provide this tour to groups larger than 14 by discussions with Viator and ourselves)
- A small amount of easy walking is involved. Comfortable shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auckland Scenic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands