7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy two dives in the Hauraki Gulf on this charter scuba diving tour from Warkworth. As you explore the waters off the coast of New Zealand's North Island, you'll have the chance to see juvenile hammerhead sharks who migrate past the outer islands on their way to the Pacific. This dive is designed for open-water-certified divers who have logged at least 10 dives; beginner divers may participate only if you pay for a dive guide (own expense).
- Full-day charter gives you time for two dives in the Hauraki Gulf near Auckland
- Take a boat ride from Warkworth to the dive sites
- Tanks, weights, and other scuba equipment provided
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
2 tank dives
Tanks and weights
Scuba diving gear
Transportation to/from dive center
Dive guide (for inexperienced divers with less than 10 logged dives) - paid for locally at $25 NZ per person
Departure & Return
9/23 Morrison Drive , 9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification, however inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide ($25 NZ per person paid locally upon arrival)
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Diving Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter: Hammerhead Experience from Warkworth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter: Hammerhead Experience from Warkworth
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
2 days 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingShark DivingExtremeWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAucklandNature and Wildlife - North IslandScuba Diving - North IslandShark Diving - North IslandExtreme - North IslandNature and Wildlife - Waiheke IslandScuba Diving - Waiheke IslandShark Diving - Waiheke IslandExtreme - Waiheke IslandNature and Wildlife - TaurangaScuba Diving - TaurangaShark Diving - TaurangaExtreme - TaurangaCategory
Auckland Fish MarketGlenbrook Vintage RailwayArataki Visitor CentreSky City AucklandOne Tree HillMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Silo ParkSkyWalk St Patrick's CathedralQueen StreetAlbert ParkAuckland Town HallManukau Heads Lighthouse Auckland DomainViaduct HarbourGreat Barrier IslandAuckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiStardome Observatory & PlanetariumAuckland ZooTakapuna