4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
Tour times flexible to work in with your requirements.
Complimentary snacks & water.
All guide expenses (e.g. guide accommodation & meals).
All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
Potential entry fees.
Guest accommodation and meals.
Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TIME Unlimited Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4 Day Private Tour from Auckland?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4 Day Private Tour from Auckland?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4 Day Private Tour from Auckland?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4 Day Private Tour from Auckland?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4 Day Private Tour from Auckland
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursMovie ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAucklandShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandCity Tours - North IslandMulti-day Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandMovie Tours - North IslandArt Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandCity Tours - Waiheke IslandMulti-day Tours - Waiheke IslandPorts of Call Tours - Waiheke IslandMovie Tours - Waiheke IslandArt Tours - Waiheke IslandShore Excursions - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaCity Tours - TaurangaMulti-day Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaMovie Tours - TaurangaArt Tours - TaurangaCategory
Auckland Ferry TerminalSilo ParkOne Tree HillGreat Barrier IslandHowick Historical Village Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® AquariumRangitoto IslandMotutapu IslandStardome Observatory & PlanetariumDevonportMt. EdenMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)Auckland Harbour Bridge ClimbCornwall ParkArataki Visitor CentreStonyridge VineyardMuriwai BeachTakapuna Mt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga)