12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine two popular North Island attractions in one day: Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Skip the hassle of organizing your own transport and itinerary, and leave the crowds behind as you travel with a small group limited to nine passengers. Hotel transport is provided, round-trip from downtown Auckland.
- Hobbiton Movie Set tour plus boat ride through Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Learn about New Zealand history and culture from a Maori guide
- Small-group tour: entrance fees and fish-and-chips lunch included
- Hassle-free transport from downtown Auckland—no rental car needed
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (maximum of 9)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Auckland City
Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set with 2 hour guided tour
Entry/Admission - Nikau Glowworm Caves and Tour
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiwi Segway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hobbiton Movie Set & Glow-Worm Cave Tour from Auckland (Return Trip)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hobbiton Movie Set & Glow-Worm Cave Tour from Auckland (Return Trip)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hobbiton Movie Set & Glow-Worm Cave Tour from Auckland (Return Trip)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hobbiton Movie Set & Glow-Worm Cave Tour from Auckland (Return Trip)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hobbiton Movie Set & Glow-Worm Cave Tour from Auckland (Return Trip)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAucklandBus Tours - North IslandMovie Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandMovie Tours - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - TaurangaMovie Tours - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Stonyridge VineyardAuckland ZooMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)Mt. EdenHowick Historical Village Auckland Ferry TerminalKelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® AquariumKumeu Wine CountryMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiSilo ParkViaduct HarbourAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbRangitoto IslandQueen StreetBethells Beach Motutapu IslandAuckland Fish MarketAuckland DomainSt Patrick's Cathedral