- Use of electric mountain bike, helmets, and headsets is included
- Travelers with little biking experience can enjoy cycling on an electric bike
- Stay safe cycling in the city with an experienced guide
- Receive souvenir photos to remember your tour by
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you inside The Pantry cafe at the Park Hyatt Auckland – at the corner of Halsey Street and Jellicoe Street, opposite the ASB Building. Once you are inside The Pantry, look out for your guide – they will be the person wearing the grey or black Power to the Pedal t-shirt!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your enjoyment and safety, groups are small and personal, so a maximum of 6 riders per group, plus friendly guide
- Minimum age 14 years old (teenagers of 14-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult).
- Minimum rider height is 5 foot (152cm).
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Whilst experience riding an electric bike is not necessary (we'll provide an orientation and we'll do a test ride to make sure you're comfortable before we head off), you must of course be able to ride a bike! If you haven't ridden in a while, for your enjoyment/safety and that of your fellow riders, we strongly recommend you have a practice riding at home before your visit to Auckland. As well as riding on our wonderful cycleways, we will of course be riding in the road at times (to get to the good places!). Riding in traffic is a dynamic environment, so you will need to be comfortable riding in the road in order to enjoy the tour. And Auckland's volcanic past means that there a quite few hills to go up and down - the eBikes make going up easy, but you'll obviously need to be able to ride downhill!
- Closed toe shoes are required. Sports gear not necessary, casual clothes are fine but dress to the conditions please.
- Free storage available for small bags at the city centre departure point.
- The tours run rain or shine, you will be provided free use of a bright and comfortable rain jacket, if you need one.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Our electric bikes are designed with a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds (113 kg).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Power to the Pedal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands