Explore our promoted experiences
- Bike tour along Auckland's waterfront
- Led by excellent cycling guides
- Learn about Auckland's history, from Maori warriors to Britomart, the hip shopping and entertainment district
- Relax on the beach at Mission Bay
- Bicycle and helmet included
- Small-group tour of 10 people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Queens Wharf, a historic location with sweeping views over Auckland's northern suburbs. Bike over to the Rainbow Warrior monument to learn about the city's political past, then pedal through Judges Bay and Parnell along the waterfront. Stop at Okahu Landing for a lesson on the Maori people and their history in New Zealand.
Once you reach Mission Bay, relax on the beach's golden sands. On the way back to the bike shop, stop at the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial. Your tour ends back at the bike shop.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking for an additional NZ$10 - payable in-store before tour departs
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking so we can allocate the right size bike to you and your companions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure Capital
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Auckland Waterfront Guided Bike Tour.