- Auckland small-group city tour
- Travel along Queen Street in the heart of the central business district
- See the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby
- Stroll along Narrow Neck Beach in historic Devonport
- Enjoy panoramic views of Auckland from the summit of Mount Victoria
- Visit Auckland Fish Market and the new Wynyard Quarter
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please meet the tour in front of MSocial Auckland - if you are coming off of a cruise ship. (If you are travelling on this tour pre or post a cruise please confirm your inner city Auckland accommodation with us for pick up)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your 3-hour sightseeing tour with port pickup by mini-coach. Your guide provides informative commentary on notable landmarks, starting with a drive along Queen Street in the Central Business District (CBD). View Auckland University and the 185-acre (75-hectare) Auckland Domain, Auckland's oldest park, before your tour continues past lovely Victorian structures in the nearby suburb of Ponsonby.
Crossing the Harbour Bridge, your guide delivers you to the North Shore. Upon reaching the town of Devonport, get out to stroll Narrow Neck Beach, which boasts views of the extinct volcanic cone of Rangitoto Island. Enjoy a bit of free time in Devonport or Takapuna before driving to the top of Mt Victoria for sweeping views over Auckland.
Returning across the Harbour Bridge, discover the Westhaven marina and visit the Auckland Fish Market for a glimpse of local fishmongers selling fresh seafood. Finish your tour at the lively waterfront of Viaduct Harbour before drop-off at the cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour maximum 16 participants
- All luggage must be kept aboard your ship or at a luggage storage facility at the port (own expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum TWO adults required for the tour to run.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bush and Beach
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Auckland City Guided Tour.