- Use of a double sea kayak so you can paddle with a friend
- All instruction included so even beginners can participate
- Guide attends a small group of just eight travelers
- Enjoy a guided walk to the top of Rangitoto with insightful commentary
Departure & Return
Please come to our shop located on Tamaki Drive in Okahu Bay. For summer tours we meet at 4pm and for winter tours (after daylight saving has ended) we meet at 2pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for this tour is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all kayakers on this tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- Kayaking to Rangitoto requires a moderate degree of fitness and there is some walking involved
- Clothing suitable for kayaking is required, including shorts, t-shirt, warm top, leggings (particularly in winter). Please do not wear denim, long pants (not even rolled up) or ¾ pants
- All kayak tours are subject to favorable weather and sea conditions. If a tour is cancelled due to poor weather or sea conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fergs Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.