- Cruise Auckland by Harley Davidson on this fully guided and chauffeured tour
- See Auckland's major sites including the Harbour Bridge, Mt Eden and Parnell
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Led by local experienced Harley Davidson rider guides
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Heritage Hotel (Nelson Street Reception) Address: 22-24 Nelson Street, Auckland. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Feel the thunder of the powerful bike as your guide takes off down Auckland streets and points out major sites of interest, stopping at key landmarks along the route so you have plenty of photo ops.
Cruise over the Harbour Bridge and watch the city skyline slip past, then climb Mt Eden for more panoramic views. You’ll stop at the Auckland War Memorial and wind through Auckland Domain, the city’s largest and oldest park full of lush greenery.
Ride into the quaint colonial village of Parnell, teeming with charming cafes and galleries, and get a glimpse of picturesque Judges Bay. Then continue along the pohutukawa tree–lined Tamaki Drive, situated on the waterfront of Waitemata Harbour, en route to the affluent suburbs of Kohimarama and Mission Bay, before returning back to the base.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- This is a passenger only tour and NOT a self ride tour
- What to Wear:
- It is recommended you wear long trousers and sturdy footwear on tour. Helmets, leather jackets and gloves are included
- OPERATED BY Harley Tours New Zealand
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Auckland City Harley Davidson Tour.