Explore our promoted experiences
- America's Cup sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
- Experience the thrill of sailing aboard an authentic America's Cup racing class yacht
- Sit back and relax or get hands-on and help sail the America's Cup yacht
Departure & Return
Depart from the berth, inside Auckland's Viaduct Harbor
What To Expect
2-Hour Sailing Experience: Enjoy a unique opportunity to become part of the crew on an actual America's Cup yacht. Exert energy on the grinders or simply sit back for the ride as you sail through stunning Waitemata Harbour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Sailing is subject to weather conditions, please dress appropriately Flat shoes such as sneakers or boat shoes are best
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Group Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use