Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the conditions, Sun protection, jacket/warm layer, and any essential personal items.
- You must wear comfortable shoes that can be secured, such as trainers/sneakers.
- No previous experience required.
- There is no age restriction for tandem skydiving in New Zealand.
- Most travelers can participate
- Under 18 years of age, will need to bring a parent/guardian or a signed waiver.
- There is a 100kg weight limit.
- All necessary safety equipment provided, skydiving gear, harness, goggles.
- Due to strict regulations, customers are not permitted to take any objects with them including cameras. This is for the safety of customers, instructors and the general public.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with heart problems, people with back problems & people over 220 lbs (100 kg).
- 20,000 feet skydives are limited to those aged 15 or over.
- Bring a camera or a phone with camera capability to get some travel photos.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceKart
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms