3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the North Island on a 3-day guided coach tour, traveling round-trip from Auckland. Experience the magical luminescence of thousands of glowworms during an underground boat ride at Waitomo Glowworm Caves. In Rotorua, visit the Agrodome and experience geothermal wonders like Pohutu Geyser at Te Puia, then learn about Maori traditions with a cultural performance. Enjoy sightseeing at the picturesque lakeside setting of Taupo including its top attraction: Huka Falls. Two nights’ accommodation with hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- 3-Day North Island tour from Auckland
- Guided tour of the Waitomo Caves and Glowworm Grotto
- Explore Rotorua's geothermal wonders
- 60-minute tour of Agrodome
- Concert and tour of Te Puia
- See the boiling mud pools and the famous Pohutu Geyser
- 2.5-hour tour of Taupo including Huka Falls
- Accommodation in Rotorua and Lake Taupo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Auckland
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 nights accommodation
Picnic Lunch on Day 1
All activities listed
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels within Auckland city. If you are based outside the city, or if your hotel is not listed, then please advise for pick up instructions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Waitomo Caves, Rotorua and Taupo Tour from Auckland
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAucklandBus Tours - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandMulti-day Tours - North IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandNature and Wildlife - Waiheke IslandMulti-day Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaMulti-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Ponsonby Queen StreetPorts of AucklandKumeu Wine CountryOne Tree HillCornwall ParkNew Zealand Maritime MuseumAuckland Ferry TerminalMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)Stardome Observatory & PlanetariumAuckland Town HallSculptureumAuckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiKelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® AquariumRangitoto IslandParnellAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbSky City AucklandViaduct HarbourMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)