- Explore Hobbiton, Rotorua, and Glowworm Caves on an overnight tour
- All entrance fees, some meals, and accommodation included
- Step onto the set where 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' were filmed
- Admire unique New Zealand landscapes at Rotorua and Waitomo
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available and supplied - included in infant fee
- Minimum age is 18 years to travel without an accompanying adult
- Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ )
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "We do recommend the 2-day instead of 1-day tour though if you have the time to spare as the Thermal Wonderland is also worth visiting." See review
- "I would highly recommend this trip, it was great to stay overnight and spread out the activities." See review
- "Because of seeing so much in 2 days it was all in a hurry, but you can still enjoy the beautiful places you see.Hobbiton, Waitomo caves and Rotorua are amazing places, they are a must see." See review